Besides wrapping up details on some projects, I’m busy packing my wardrobe for Alt. I shared my Rent the Runway selections from my trip to Engage in December and today I’m back with two more RTR dresses plus some items from my own closet to round out my suitcase.
Keep in mind, I’ll be packing my peacoat, hat, gloves, scarves and many tights for my day session dresses to keep warm… ;) It’s going to be high’s in the 30′s during my visit to Salt Lake City…brrr!
1. For my Dinner with the editors of Better Homes & Gardens: Pink cardigan, navy and pink dot dress (both JCrew), pink studs (Kate Spade) and gold sequin ballet flats (Target).
2. Day Session: Black and White Dot Dress (Marshalls) with black cardigan, coral pink flats (JCrew), coral earrings (JCrew)
3. Clue Party (First night’s bash where you come in a color of a Clue character): I’ll be wearing this (Kate Spade) number from Rent the Runway to represent Miss Scarlett along with some black kitten heels and gold bangles.
4. For the second night’s Themed Parties: Another (Kate Spade) dress with black and white stripes that I’ll accent with some gold accessories.
5. Day Session: Pink dress (Ann Taylor Loft) with bubble necklace and black sequin flats (Old Navy).
6. Day Session: Skinny jeans (7 for all Mankind), Pink gingham shirt (JCrew), scarf (Lilly Pulitzer), white earings (JCrew).
Immensely helpful for my Alt Summit Planning + Packing:
I’ve completed my schedule of what sessions I’d like to attend and have already made a few meeting times with some bloggers I’d like to connect with. Have I mentioned that I’m really excited for some quality time with my roomie, Whitney English as well? Yes, can’t wait!
What do you think of my selections? I’m so excited to rock some Kate Spade dresses like always. They’re my favorite for my body type!