Since I joined the Studio Calico team, I’ve been excited to have the opportunity to share some of my passions on a larger scale. So of course, I jumped at the opportunity to lead a class on marketing for the creative entrepreneur that the Studio Calico community had been asking for awhile.
This class packs in a ton of content in our four weeks together! I hope you’ll join us if you ready to take your creative blog and online presence to the next level!
Whether you’re a beginner or have been at it for a while, I will help you go from hobbyist to professional with the all-new online class Marketing for Creatives. You’ll learn from myself and a few of my experienced creative friends how to create a marketing strategy for your online presence, generate relevant content that keeps readers coming back, promote your brand using major social media outlets and more!
What comes with this class:
- Four weeks of lessons and videos sharing some of my expert advice from my 10 years of blogging and professional marketing experience
- Features from some of my friends who are bloggers and creatives who will let you in on their secrets and give you tips and resources to either get started or take your online presence to a new level
- Weekly assignments and action plans to get it done
- Live group Q & A chat
- Access to a class message board and gallery where you can share and learn with me and fellow students
- Printable blog planner sheets from Hello Forever, including a content calendar, post planner and a monthly check-in sheet to help you track your stats and set goals (preview coming soon!)
Marketing for Creatives is enrolling now through early September. Class is officially underway on September 1st! I hope you’ll join me!
Class contributors include: Kim Stoegbauer of The TomKat Studio, Ashlee Proffit, Elise Blaha Cripe of Enjoy It & Get to Work Book, Jessica Bishop of The Budget Savvy Bride and Stephanie Bryan of Stephanie Makes.