Speacial Note: this blog post is tagged under the “AH Inspired” category because this will be an on-going feature highlighting some of my close friends and their creative businesses. I look forward to sharing more creative entrepreneurs in coming posts with you all!
Meet my good friend Ashlee Proffitt, a stationery and graphic designer in Tampa, Florida. I first met Ashlee when she was one of my roomies at Stationery Academy last July. She is such an incredible woman with a beautiful soul, huge heart, and an amazing mama with unshakeable faith. We all need a friend like Ashlee in our lives!
Ashlee has been a very busy bee not only with relaunching Ashlee Proffitt with lovely new products – like these art prints below – but also she’s been busy growing a sweet baby girl! Ashlee would be front and center at AH Inspired Tampa in May when we visit her hometown… if she wasn’t due to give birth that very same week! I will forgive her this time… ;)
Here is a preview of Ashlee’s new kids art print collection. They are a meaningful and sweet way to decorate your little one’s room. Each print is marked with a sweet reminder from the Bible about how they are loved, pursued, and valued.
Ashlee’s cars print on the far right we have hanging in Colin’s new big boy room that features lots of cars and trucks.
I love displaying it in a worn blue wood frame I picked up from Hobby Lobby.
You can visit Ashlee’s shop at ashleeproffitt.etsy.com to see the dozens of different art print styles. Even better, all of my Amber Housley blog readers can enjoy a 15% discount. Here is the coupon code:
Additional Details about the collection:
• size: 8×10 fine art print
• paper: Highest Quality Paper (Luxe White Paper (300gsm))
• printing: Printed With Archival Inks
• packaging: Packaged in Clear Envelope with Chipboard (for protection against bending)
• shipping: Shipped in Protective Stiff Envelope (for protection against bending)
And….I’m hosting a giveaway! One winner will receive a print of their choice from the collection.
1. Share the link to this blog post on Facebook or Twitter
2. Visit Ashlee’s shop: ashleeproffitt.etsy.com
3. Leave a comment on this blog post with your favorite piece from the Inspired Kids Collection and how you shared.
1. Contest ends on Tuesday, April 3 at midnight.
2. Winner will be announced on Friday, April 6.
I can’t wait to see what your favorite prints are!
**contest is closed, thank you! however, coupon code is still active!** :)