Well I'm overdue on the tummy photos for family…and wow this one is a doozie. ;) White truly is not a slimming color – LOL. Couple that with the rule that you should always take photos from above for a slimmer look, and this was taken with a self timer on a packing box…I think I look bigger in this pic that I truly am. Eh, que sera sera…
I have been awful about keeping up with my pregnancy journal…(and these weekly photos). But here are a few random highlights of the last couple of weeks…
1. B makes me (and him) a delicious ice cream sundae just about every evening.
2. B doesn't see the affects of these sundaes because he has lost like 12lbs and is totally ripped from P90X Workout that he has been doing since I've been pregnant. Thanks honey for transferring it all to me! ;)
3. I can no longer tie my shoelaces…B does it for me…or I just wear lots and lots of cute flats! :) (Which doesn't work in cold weather…) :(
4. Our rental, which is already full of moving boxes, has tons of baby boxes too (stroller, playpen, activity mat, etc) that I can't wait to open and put together in the new house…it will be like Christmas!
5. We're now waffling around on deciding the baby's name….sorry little guy! We thought we had it all figured out, but now not so sure…not sure how long this will go on for.
6. I'm bummed I don't have a picture of the two of us from the last month or two to use for a holiday card…
7. I'm starting to feel very much like large marge. My back and feet are letting me know this too.
8. I need a pedicure desperately…I can't reach my toes!
9. We sign closing docs TOMORROW!
10. We have a new home TOMORROW!