Whatever will be, will be, will be.
I have concluded that I have a self-induced stress pheomena…I fill my life with so much activity and then one thing goes off balance, and everything is off. And then I get stressed. And I’ve pretty much brought it on all by myself. Such is the Libra that I am (scales symbolism and all)…
I saw this today on Ali Edwards’ blog and I really liked it. Maybe you will too?
From the newest issue of Body & Soul magazine…
Each month the last page includes Ten Thoughts on Whole Living.
1. Your home is more than the sum of its walls. Make it a sacred space.
2. Creativity is a lifestyle, not simply an activity. Let is expand you.
3. True forgiveness springs from love, not regret.
4. Learn something new. Emphasize the trying, not the succeeding.
5. Spend some time in the dirt. You’ll be amazed at what nature can inspire.
6. You don’t have to have a perfect body to feel great in it.
7. Define yourself by who you are, not the roles you play.
8. Find rejuvination in five minutes of silence.
9. Contribute to abundance. If you no longer need something, pass it on.
10. Find direction in your life by looking where you want to go, not where you don’t.
Tonight, after busting my butt at the gym (and of course at work), I’m going to buy myself some flowers ’cause they make me happy. What will you do for yourself today?