MY CORE VALUES:
- I believe it is possible to have a profitable business and life based on doing what you love.
- I believe the world would be a better place with more creative entrepreneurs in it sharing their gifts.
- I believe in celebrating both the big and small moments in life and that there is always a reason to have a party or celebrate.
- I believe family and faith is at the core of everything we do.
- I believe in spreading joy through simple acts of beauty and creativity.
- I believe a home should be filled with meaningful treasures and with the right guidance, anyone is capable of having a “green thumb,” cooking a delicious meal, or throwing a great party.
- I believe in living an extraordinary life full of color, adventure, learning and acts of service…all the makings of a great legacy!
I believe in giving back in my business. I set a personal goal for 2016 to give away $10,000 to charities and organizations that help make the world and my local community a better place.
When you invest in my business, you’re helping extend my reach to make a difference.
A few of the organizations I support:
Founded by my wedding industry friend Paige Chenault in 2012, the mission of TBPP is to Bring Joy to Homeless Children Through the Magic of Birthdays. Learn more about TBPP on their website here and find out how you can get involved by sending party supplies or monetary donations.
My family has served alongside our local church, Providence United Methodist Church, in providing and delivering full turkey dinners for families and people in need in the local Middle Tennessee area. Last year, I designed a thanksgiving printable set that raised $700 with 100% of the proceeds going to this cause. We personally were able to give 14 families on Thanksgiving! Our church as a whole helped give 300+ families a special dinner to remember. I’ll unveil a new design in November for this year’s holiday.
The Complete Guide to Choosing Core Values for Your Business
The first step in creating a successful brand.