Explore the crucial link between business revenue and personal finance, and how to set meaningful, satisfying business goals that resonate beyond the numbers.
Today, I had the ultimate pleasure of interviewing Portia Jackson, a certified financial planner and money coach for online entrepreneurs. This episode is a treasure trove of insights for anyone looking to grow their business while maintaining a balanced, satisfying personal life. Her approach to financial planning, emphasizing personal satisfaction over the hustle culture, is a breath of fresh air.
We dive into Portia's intriguing journey from engineering to financial planning, uncovering the steps and insights that led her to her current role.
Growth and Wisdom Highlights:
- How best to track financial metrics & their importance in our entrepreneurial journey
- Collaboration & understanding strengths in a relationship can significantly enhance financial management
- Seek out alternative marketing methods to social media that more closely align with personal values
- Connect your business revenue goals with your personal financial aspirations to create your ideal lifestyle
- Finding personal satisfaction and a balanced life is needed in today's fast-paces business world
- Set meaningful, satisfying goals that resonate beyond just the numbers
Listen to this episode of the Bloom & Grow Show:
Like the show?
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star, positive review RIGHT HERE.
We'll choose one lucky reviewer each month to win a FREE GIFT!
Amber Housley is a creative business and sweet life cultivator who founded her first business in 2007. Today, she's a Marketing Strategist for top creatives and influencers, producing hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue with her sales and launch strategies. Passionate about raising women to new heights, Amber shares her smart strategies with other women business owners through live and virtual trainings like the Flourish 5-day Marketing Plan Workshop, her Blooming Business Inner Circle, and Inspired Retreat— an annual business gathering of women entrepreneurs. Her Sweet Life Sisterhood tribe is made for women want to run businesses efficiently, with joy, and without the expense of sacrificing family time.