I just got back from hosting my 16th Inspired Retreat in the gorgeous woods and hills of Tennessee. It was a delightful return to my home away from home and as always it was a week full of learning, for both me and our attendees. I’m always aiming to make each experience better and more impactful than the last, and so I am always open to reviewing what worked and what didn’t.
Let’s unpack all the lessons learned from this retreat.
- The debrief document that we create for every retreat and live event
- What content to share that quickly gets them taking action
- Keyways to help with setup, organization, and list-making
- How to maximize attendee interaction and comfortability
- Helping attendees to know which specific items to bring
- How a new twist on the dinner decor was unexpectedly helpful
- Always something to learn when it comes to feeding people
- Swag selections gone right and gone wrong
- How to get feedback on your own next moves
Interested in joining me at the next Inspired Retreat? Grab a glass of sweet tea and read all about the magic that makes up this event! Don't forget to save the date for April 24-27, 2022.
If you’re loving this, you’re going to love me pulling back the velvet curtain on all things retreats and live workshops in my upcoming course: Invite & Delight.
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Like the show?
Subscribe on iTunes and leave a 5-star, positive review RIGHT HERE.
We'll choose one lucky reviewer each month to win a FREE GIFT!
Amber Housley is a creative business and sweet life cultivator who founded her first business in 2007. Today, she's a Marketing Strategist for top creatives and influencers, producing hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue with her sales and launch strategies. Passionate about raising women to new heights, Amber shares her smart strategies with other women business owners through live and virtual trainings like the Flourish 5-day Marketing Plan Workshop, her Blooming Business Inner Circle, and Inspired Retreat— an annual business gathering of women entrepreneurs. Her Sweet Life Sisterhood tribe is made for women want to run businesses efficiently, with joy, and without the expense of sacrificing family time.