Can you believe how fast this year has flown by? This season (and this year) may look different to you, and that's okay. In this episode, we're not looking to get back on course. We're making our own rules because in entrepreneurship that's what you can do. Let's face it, 2020 was a bit of a whirlwind and in 2021 we're all still playing catch up. Balancing life, motherhood, and business still hasn't been made any easier.
Today I'm sharing with you tips on how to manage your time and where to put your focus in your business for the second half of the year. I understand that sometimes it's hard to decide which ideas to take action on and feeling like there's a big question mark in the next chapter of your business. In this episode, I'm going to walk you through a mini-audit of the key areas of your business so you can reimagine your goals and plans.
Whatever you’ve been wondering about trying, now’s the time to make it happen! Remember, it’s OK if it’s not perfectly aligned with the goals you set for yourself back in January. You're trying something new, and dipping your toes into unfamiliar territory allows you to find energy and excitement for new things. And after 2020, I think we all need that!
- You don't need to get back on track, it's okay to change your course.
- This is the perfect time to experiment, to play, to try something new on for size, in your life, and your business.
- How a marketing refresh gives your business a little jolt of energy, helps you see what needs to be done, and also allows you to explore new ways to grow.
- What mid-year marketing check-in prompts you should follow to have an understanding of what's working and what's not working.
- Setting the next set of goals for your business and creating an affirmation statement to lean into.
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Like the show?
Subscribe on iTunes and leave a 5-star, positive review RIGHT HERE.
We'll choose one lucky reviewer each month to win a FREE GIFT!
Amber Housley is a creative business and sweet life cultivator who founded her first business in 2007. Today, she's a Marketing Strategist for top creatives and influencers, producing hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue with her sales and launch strategies. Passionate about raising women to new heights, Amber shares her smart strategies with other women business owners through live and virtual trainings like the Flourish 5-day Marketing Plan Workshop, her Blooming Business Inner Circle, and Inspired Retreat— an annual business gathering of women entrepreneurs. Her Sweet Life Sisterhood tribe is made for women want to run businesses efficiently, with joy, and without the expense of sacrificing family time.