Don't try to tell me that summer is over. We technically have one more month to work on and meet our summer goals!
On today's solo episode I'm doing a check-in on my summer goals to see how things are going. Also, we've got a little bit of a casual Friday vibe on the podcast today, so welcome!
Growth and Wisdom Highlights:
- How to embrace an ADHD work style.
- Don't hold back your skills and knowledge - share that goodness with the world!
- Being intentional with planning your weeks based on your energy to amplify your presence.
- Don't feel bad about being scattered or having a lot of tabs open at once, literally or figuratively.
- Amplifying all the good you have created results in a positive response from your audience.
- Check-in on your summer goals. What can you push to accomplish before the fall season?
Listen to this episode of the Bloom & Grow Show:
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Favorite makeup: Thrive Causemetics
Yuka app for clean product ratings
Like the show?
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star, positive review RIGHT HERE.
We'll choose one lucky reviewer each month to win a FREE GIFT!
Amber Housley is a creative business and sweet life cultivator who founded her first business in 2007. Today, she's a Marketing Strategist for top creatives and influencers, producing hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue with her sales and launch strategies. Passionate about raising women to new heights, Amber shares her smart strategies with other women business owners through live and virtual trainings like the Flourish 5-day Marketing Plan Workshop, her Blooming Business Inner Circle, and Inspired Retreat— an annual business gathering of women entrepreneurs. Her Sweet Life Sisterhood tribe is made for women want to run businesses efficiently, with joy, and without the expense of sacrificing family time.