Candice Coppola helps wedding pros build a profitable business with purpose; giving them the short cuts and secrets she’s learned along the way.
In today's episode we chat about pricing, authenticity, over-delivering, content creation, and the magic of turning 40!
Growth and Wisdom Highlights:
- Going "live" for the first time as a shy content creator
- You have to grow into being the unpolished version of yourself, but when you do, that’s when you really start attracting likeminded clients. Let everyone around you self-select!
- How to know how much to charge for your programs and products.
- Spreadsheets are fun and other “Tales from the Clipboard.” Learn about Candice’s opt-in newsletter and her crazy-good organizational skills.
- The biggest bang for your buck when it comes to content creation is blogging!
- Gather feedback from your customers through "office hours" calls to uncover the voice of your customer and understance what they need/want next.
- Discover what you are an expert in and confidently teach it!
- Know this: “You’re either here for me or you’re not.” 40 is the best age because you stop caring what people think, and you stop trying so hard to get people to like you.
Listen to this episode of the Bloom & Grow Show:
Like the show?
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star, positive review RIGHT HERE.
We'll choose one lucky reviewer each month to win a FREE GIFT!
Amber Housley is a creative business and sweet life cultivator who founded her first business in 2007. Today, she's a Marketing Strategist for top creatives and influencers, producing hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue with her sales and launch strategies. Passionate about raising women to new heights, Amber shares her smart strategies with other women business owners through live and virtual trainings like the Flourish 5-day Marketing Plan Workshop, her Blooming Business Inner Circle, and Inspired Retreat— an annual business gathering of women entrepreneurs. Her Sweet Life Sisterhood tribe is made for women want to run businesses efficiently, with joy, and without the expense of sacrificing family time.