Jessica McIntosh is a branding, portrait and retreat photographer with 15 years of experience capturing the most beautiful moments when women finally invest in themselves!
Today we talk about the huge value that a photographer adds to your in-person retreat or live event. And how communication, collaboration, and encouragement are key to capturing images that best reflect you and your brand.
Growth and Wisdom Highlights:
- How to build a retreat team, including a photographer, to best support you and your attendees.
- Infuse personality into your retreat! Bring in people who can model proactive behavior and help everyone feel comfortable.
- Communication is key! Consider the best tools to communicate with your team and attendees throughout the event.
- Take the time to set expectations so your photographer knows what is important to you and what is not.
- Ask yourself, “Do I just need coverage for my event or do I also want to offer my attendees an experience like headshots or mini-branding sessions?"
- Squeeze in a branding session for yourself during the retreat!
Listen to this episode of the Bloom & Grow Show:
Like the show?
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star, positive review RIGHT HERE.
We'll choose one lucky reviewer each month to win a FREE GIFT!
Amber Housley is a creative business and sweet life cultivator who founded her first business in 2007. Today, she's a Marketing Strategist for top creatives and influencers, producing hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue with her sales and launch strategies. Passionate about raising women to new heights, Amber shares her smart strategies with other women business owners through live and virtual trainings like the Flourish 5-day Marketing Plan Workshop, her Blooming Business Inner Circle, and Inspired Retreat— an annual business gathering of women entrepreneurs. Her Sweet Life Sisterhood tribe is made for women want to run businesses efficiently, with joy, and without the expense of sacrificing family time.