Andrea Claassen is an expert in helping women align their minds and bodies with the seasons and cycles of life.
Today we’re talking about applying Ayurveda and the wisdom of life to each day, practice by practice. In particular, how we can apply these practices for the coming fall season to benefit our lives and businesses. We also chat about publishing a book, coaching and producing a podcast while staying true to ourselves, and the cycles of life.
The fall session of Andrea's Seasonal Living Collective kicks off this month.
Growth and Wisdom Highlights:
- Applying Ayurvedic practices to help us embrace the energy of the fall season.
- Intuitive-lead marketing and creating a higher commitment from customers.
- How to self publish a book and working with a writing coach and writing a book in all alone in a cabin with no internet.
- Ideas to help you feel more grounded if you're feeling off balance in life or business.
- Ways to serve different audiences in your business by offering a "choose your own adventure" type program.
- How to stick with podcasting, or anything in online business for that matter, for 8 years!
Listen to this episode of the Bloom & Grow Show:
Like the show?
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star, positive review RIGHT HERE.
We'll choose one lucky reviewer each month to win a FREE GIFT!
Amber Housley is a creative business and sweet life cultivator who founded her first business in 2007. Today, she's a Marketing Strategist for top creatives and influencers, producing hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue with her sales and launch strategies. Passionate about raising women to new heights, Amber shares her smart strategies with other women business owners through live and virtual trainings like the Flourish 5-day Marketing Plan Workshop, her Blooming Business Inner Circle, and Inspired Retreat— an annual business gathering of women entrepreneurs. Her Sweet Life Sisterhood tribe is made for women want to run businesses efficiently, with joy, and without the expense of sacrificing family time.