They say to “choose your hard” right? We’ve got two choices and they are both hard.
We can try something new and feel the fear of failure or we can stay where we are and forever battle feelings of regret, the regret of not going after what we want.
On today's solo episode share two stories that illustrate this dilemma, as well as strategies for embracing and changing your mindset on fear in business.
Growth and Wisdom Highlights:
- When it comes to processing fears or feelings, take the time to journal and let your inner voice answer the questions you’re facing.
- There is no finish line in entrepreneurship. Our journey is full of new pathways to take.
- Embrace the journey because it is all here to serve me and my future self, and it can be fun!
- Instead of “Am I going to get this right?” with “Am I going to learn something here?”
- Positive energy vs. negative energy. Stress has a real impact on our physical reactions.
- We all want to be liked. We fear that people will turn us down, but rejection is not a reflection of our worth.
- There are incremental ways to overcome our fear of taking risks.
- If you choose to embrace the opportunities the pay-off is always worth it.
Above all I want to ask you, “If you overcame this fear, what could happen?
Listen to this episode of the Bloom & Grow Show:
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Like the show?
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star, positive review RIGHT HERE.
We'll choose one lucky reviewer each month to win a FREE GIFT!
Amber Housley is a creative business and sweet life cultivator who founded her first business in 2007. Today, she's a Marketing Strategist for top creatives and influencers, producing hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue with her sales and launch strategies. Passionate about raising women to new heights, Amber shares her smart strategies with other women business owners through live and virtual trainings like the Flourish 5-day Marketing Plan Workshop, her Blooming Business Inner Circle, and Inspired Retreat— an annual business gathering of women entrepreneurs. Her Sweet Life Sisterhood tribe is made for women want to run businesses efficiently, with joy, and without the expense of sacrificing family time.